This is one of my favorite images Avery with Heart Locket and she is absoulutely perfect in every way. She is one of my "go to" images. I have colored her many times, but this time I am using my favorite markers Promarkers. I did CASE this card from two cards that I made last year. I just can't help myself, but when you find a design that works, why change it? Avery is one of the Paper Nest Dolls.
I hope that you will join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. This challenge starts November 11, 2020. The challenges are so fun. This week's challenge is three layers. This is challenge #423.
I used the following Promarkers:
- Hair - Yellow, Canary, and Tulip Yellow.
- Boots - Poppy (my favorite red), Berry Red, and Crimson
- Skin - Vanilla and Oatmeal with a touch of Poppy for the cheeks
- Dress - Pale Pink, Berry Red, and Baby Pink
- Locket and Key- Ice Grey 1, 2, and 3
- Puppy - Cinnamon, Tan, and a touch of Burnt Sienna
I plan to send this card to someone very special!