Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

I Love Promarkers Challenge 417 using Dear Santa by Ike's Art


For challenge 417 I am using Dear Santa by Ike's Art. I just adore this sweet image. I created a 6x6 card with this stamp. I used paper from my stash. I am a guest designer for the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. Which is such fun! The theme this challenge is "Using a Die Cut". The challenge is #417. 

I used the following Promarkers:

Hair - Burnt Sienna, Henna, and Walnut
Skin - Almond, Blush, and Dusty Pink
Skin - Dusty Rose, Rose Pink, and Pale Pink




2 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card and wonderful colouring. Congrats on your GDT spot. :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete