Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Create Your Own Sunshine using Nesting Bird by KLM Digital Designs

 

I selected the stamp Nesting Bird for this card by KLM Digital Designs. I loved the idea of the sentiment, "Create Your Own Sunshine". I thought it was so appropriate for life. We shouldn't sit around and wait for good times, but we can make good times happen ourselves.

I used a Tim Holtz Distress Ink, mustard seed to create the background. It was really very easy to do. I cut a piece of paper 5x7. I used a makeup brush to cover the paper with the distress ink. The I simply took a scrap piece of paper and went over the edge with the distress ink. I moved the paper around to create rays of sunshine. 

After I created the background I colored the stamp with my Copic markers. I used my Scan n Cut to cut out the image.

Copics:

  • Bird - B14, B12, B00 with a touch of E51 for the beak
  • Flowers- R30, R32, and R37
  • Leaves - G00, G02, G05, BG10, YG03, YG05, YG21, BG11, and BG 13


No comments:

Post a Comment