I used Distress Ink Crayons to create the background and then used a stencil to create a bit of grass, clouds and stars too. This was a fun card to create.
The Distress Ink Crayons are so fun to use. You simply scribble them on and use a wet paper towel to blend. They create lovely colors. After the background was dry, I used a stencil to create the clouds and grass. I used Distress Inks for both.
Distress Ink Crayons:
I also used a die and cut out two strips of grass. I used a dabber to apply the Mowed Lawn to the strips.
I colored the image with the following Copics:
- Hat - Y06, Y08, Y15, and Y38
- Overalls - Y000, Y00, Y02, and Y38
- Shirt - Y15, Y17, Y38, G17, G28, and G85
- Shoes - G17, G28, and G85
- Nose - E002, E11, and R30
- Beard - W00, W02, and W003
- Balloon - B02, B12, and B14