I am a guest designer for the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. Which is such fun! The theme this challenge is to use embellishments. The challenge is #413.
I did die cut three balloons and a gift box for this card. I used a small bow on the balloons and on the gift box as accents. I also added the Happy Birthday sentiment and three enamel dots to the card.
I used the following colors:
- Box - Rose Pink, Blossom, Pastel Green, and Duck Egg
- Ribbon Pastel Green and Duck Egg
- Balloons - Rose Pink, Blossom, Cool Aqua, Pastel Blue, and China Blue
- Dogs - Praline, Cinnamon, and Cocoa. I used different intensities for each dog. For the nose I used Warm Grey and for the tongue Rose Pink
- I used Buttercup as the background
Please join me at: