Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Enjoy Nature by KLM Designs

 

KLM Designs creates the best stamps. Have you had a chance to order the clear stamps yet at KLM Digital Designs? KLM creates both digis and clear stamps - both are wonderful. This is Friends with Nature, which is a digital stamp.

The stamp comes with three sentiments. I selected the "Slow down and enjoy the simple pleasures" sentiment". My life has become increasingly busy with the start of school. I needed this reminder, so I gravitated towards this sentiment.

For this card I used my hodge-podge of Spectrum Noir Markers:

·        Shirt - GB1, GB3, and GB5

·        Trousers - HB1, HB2, and HB3

·        Skin - FS6, FS7, and FS8 with a touch of CR3

·        Hair - TN1, TN2, and TN3

·        Shoes - LV1, LV2, LV,3 and IG2

·        Bird IG2

·        Sky - IB1 and IB2.  I used squeezed lemonade a distress ink for the sun shining though the sky. 

This card reminds me to slow down and enjoy nature.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment