Hello friends! I am using Avery with Letter from Paper Nest Dolls for the I Love Promarkers Challenge #418. The theme for this challenge was no patterned paper, which was a challenge for me. This challenge starts September 2, 2020. Why not enter? These are so fun!
I used my 'Scan N Cut' to create the envelopes and the large mat for this card. Thank goodness for our crafting tools. I also used 2 circle dies from my stash. I think the card is just so sweet.
I used the following Promarkers:
- Hair - Yellow, Canary and Sunflower
- Skin - Almond, Blush, and Dusty Pink. I used a touch of Pastel Pink for the blush
- Shoes, bow, and pink strip in the leggings - Pink Carnation, Blossom, and Rose Pink
- Dress - Pale Pink, Pin Carnation, and Pale Pink
- Hearts - Poppy and Berry Red