Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Promarkers Challenge #422 TP Kitty - Such Fun!


I created a 6x6 card for this challenge at I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog.  The challenge starts October 28, 2020. The challenges are just so much fun. This week's challenge is #422.

I wanted to have a little fun with TP Kitty, who is having a very bad day. Doesn't he look like he needs a few kind words and a pat or two on his head? Poor guy! TP Kitty is from Ike's Art. One of my very favorite artist.

I used the following Promarkers:

  • TP - Ivory and Almond
  • Kitty - Spice, Blush, and Putty. I kissed the Spice and Putty together to shade the kitty.
  • NoseCook Grey 4

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha :-D What a fabulous card. He does look like he's having a bad day doesn't he :-D :-D
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete