Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Promarkers Challenge #419

 


For this card I used Kit or Treat image no. 36 by Knitty Kitty. I just love the kittens dressing up as a ghost and a bat for Halloween. The theme this challenge is use an animal. So, I thought that these kittens were just perfect. I created a 5x7 card for this challenge at I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. 

This challenge starts September 16, 2020. Why not enter? These are so fun!

I used the following Promarkers:

  • Kittens - Yellow, Canary and Sunflower
  • Sheet - Cool Grey 1, Cool Grey 2, and a bit of Coll Grey 3. I used a touch of Pastel Pink for eyes.
  • Bat ears and wings - Cook Grey 4, Cook Grey 2, and Cool Grey 1
  • Skull - Pale Pink, Pin Carnation, and Pale Pink
  • Blood - Poppy and Berry Red

I made this card for my special little guy, Caleb. He is going to love this card.

1 comment: