For this card I used Kit or Treat image no. 36 by Knitty Kitty. I just love the kittens dressing up as a ghost and a bat for Halloween. The theme this challenge is use an animal. So, I thought that these kittens were just perfect. I created a 5x7 card for this challenge at I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog.
This challenge starts September 16, 2020. Why not enter? These are so fun!
I used the following Promarkers:
- Kittens - Yellow, Canary and Sunflower
- Sheet - Cool Grey 1, Cool Grey 2, and a bit of Coll Grey 3. I used a touch of Pastel Pink for eyes.
- Bat ears and wings - Cook Grey 4, Cook Grey 2, and Cool Grey 1
- Skull - Pale Pink, Pin Carnation, and Pale Pink
- Blood - Poppy and Berry Red
I made this card for my special little guy, Caleb. He is going to love this card.