Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Chef Gnome by KLM Designs - such an adorable Gnome!


Chef Gnome

For this card I used Chef Gnome by KLM Designs. This is a wonderful photopolymer stamp set. I just love Gnomes and KLM creates the cutest Gnomes ever! I made a 5x7 card. I used an oval die to cut out the stamp. I created the mixing bowls with my Scan n Cut. I thought that they were the perfect addition to the layout. There are several cute sentiments in the set.

 

I used the following Copics:

  • Skin - E000, E01, and E11
  • Beard - YR18, YR14, and YR 04
  • Chef hat and trousers - Y11, Y06, and Y02 with a touch of Y15
  • Chef jacket - V0000, V000, V01
  • Plate - V09 and V05
  • Cake - E41 and E40 with Y11 for the icing.
  • Wisk - C0 and C1 with a touch of sparkle ink
  • I inked the edge of the oval sentiment with blue paste


No comments:

Post a Comment