Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Christmas Cris a Dr. Digi's House of Stamps Design for Promarker Challenge #414



Christmas Cris

I am a guest designer for the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. Which is such fun! The theme this challenge is Christmas in July. The challenge is #414. Such fun! This stamp is Christmas Cris by Dr. Digi's House of Samps


I created a 6x6 card for this challenge. Isn't the image just adorable? Santa in a turkey pajama and sneaking some pudding late at night. I just love this stamp. Christmas seems so far off but will be here before we know it. I love the idea if Christmas in July. For this card I used paper from Crafter's Companion that was in my stash.. I cut out a frame using We are Memory Keeper's Frame punch board. I created my sentiment on my computer from a suggestion from my pal Sharon Nobel, "Pudding Deer?". The sentiment is just so funny. I hope that you like this card.


I used the following Promarkers

Deer Suit – Burnt Sienna, Carmel, Cinnamon, and Dusty Pink

Skin – Almond and Dusty Pink

  • Eyes – Artic Blue
  • Pudding Dusty pink, Carmel, Berry Red, and Emerald
  • Plate – Bluebell
  • Spoon – Cool Grey 2 and 3
  • Background – a light wash of Cool Aqua



2 comments:

  1. I love this image too! He is such a fun chatacter. Good to have you back with us at I 💖 Promarkers.
    Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete