I created this card for the Promarkers Challenge #432 I selected Frame It Balloon Girl by Bugaboo Stamps. I just love the whimsical and fun look of Bugaboo Stamps. Truly, they are one of my very favorite stamp companies.
The theme this challenge is ribbons or twine. I decided to create
a 6x6 birthday card using ribbons. My mother’s birthday is this month, so I made
it with her in mind. This challenge starts March 31, 2021. I love these challenges. I
hope you do too.
I used the following Promarkers:
1. Hair – Cocoa, Henna, and Walnut
2. Skin – Blush, Almond, and Dusty Pink with a touch of Cocktail Pink for her cheeks.
3. Dress and Bow - Royal Blue, True Blue, Artic Blue, Turquoise, Marine, and Blue
5. Shoes - Warm Gray 0, 1, and 2
6. Balloons – Butter Cup, Lemon, and Yellow; Royal Blue, True Blue and Powder Blue; and Turquoise, Cool Aqua, and Artic Blue
I went around the frame with Lavender and used a light touch of Powder Blue for the background.
I hope that you will join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. This challenge starts March 31, 2021.