|Avery with Heart Locket|
This is such a sweet image. I created two cards for two special friineds with this stamp from Paper Nest Dolls. This is Avery with Heart Locket and she is absoulutely adorable!
I just love to color and to share my cards with other crafters. I think that there are so many talented people out there, and I love to see what everyone creates. I hope that you will share your creations on my Facebook page.
I used the following Spectrum Noir markers:
- Puppie - TN1, FS1, CR3, and True Black for the nose
- Hair - LY1, GB1, GB3, and GB5
- Skin - FS6, FS7, FS8, and CR3 for the cheeks with a touch of F1
- Boots, ribbons, and hair ties - DR1, DR2, DR3, DR4, and DR5
- Dress and socks- CR1, CR2, and CR3. I used glitter gloss over the ruffels on the dress
- Locket and key - IG1, IG2, IG3, and BGR1
I created a 6x6 card with a 3.5 x 3.5 layer. The paper is from my stash and is called Verity. I think the red in the paper matches the red in the boots just perfectly!
My Facebook page is Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie. I do lives on Thursday at 7:00 PM EST and mist Sundays at 3:00 PM EST. I would love for you to join me on my Facebook page. I hope that you will join me and color along!