For this card I created a 6x6 card. I used a cricut to cut a square mat 5.75 x 5.75 and a second mat 5.70 x 5.70. The paper is from my stash. I cut a tag out using coordinating paper. I added a ribbon and a bow to the card. This is Mia from Digi Doodles Studio. I printed her at 3.2 inches. Isn't she just adorable? I decided to color her in traditional Christmas colors in keeping with Christmas in July. But you could color her any way you want. She is just perfect sitting with her little puppy and drinking a cup of coffee.
- Skin - E000, E01, E02, and E11. I used R30 and RV13 for the cheeks.
- Hair - E70, E71m F74, and E79
- Shoes - W0, W01, and W2
Dick Blick Markers:
- Pants - 043, 044, and 049
- Blouse - 005 and 119
- Hair Ribbon - 043, 044, 049, 005, and 119
- Socks - 085 and 086
- Flower - 119, 085, and 086
- Flowerpot - 062, and 088
- Eyes - 018 and 065
- Puppy and coffee cup- 216, 086, and 036 with a touch of 242
I hope you are enjoying summer and looking forward to fall. I vowed this year to make 30 Christmas cards during July. I think I might just make it!