Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Laundry-Day-Louie by Dr. Digi's House of Stamps for I Love Promarkers Challenge 420

 


I just love this stamp! It is Laundry-Day-Louie by Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. He seems so lonesome.  I created a 5x7 card for this challenge at I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. 

This challenge starts September 30, 2020. The challenges are so fun. This week's challenge is CAS (clean and simple). This is challenge #420.

I used the following Promarkers:

  • Hair - Mustard, Canary and Sunflower
  • Socks, Laundry Box, Towels, and T-shirt - Cool Grey 1, Cool Grey 2, and a bit of Cool Grey 3
  • Skin - Vanilla
  • Nose - Pale Pink and Berry Red
  • Dryer - Lavender, Lilac, and Cornflower

I made this card for my special little guy, Caleb. He is going to love this card.

2 comments: