Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Sweet Little Darling Besties Doll 221224 - Such a cute doll for Valentines Day!


I selected a Sweet Little Darling Besties stamp for a Valentine card to give to a special teacher this year. This is a digi stamp, so you can download the stamp and create a card without having to wait. This is why I love digi stamps. I just think this little doll is extra cute. I love the reds and the pinks together. I colored this during a live on my Face Book page, Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie and posted a video on my You Tube channel.

For this image I used the following Copic markers:

Face - E000, E01, E11 and blush E20 and E30. I love my Bestie dolls to have rosy cheeks.
Hair - E71, E71, and E77. I used a Gelly Roll pen for the red hearts in the hair.
Skirt - R 27, R24, and R14. I used R46 for the heart on her skirt.
Waistcoat - R30 and R20.  For the heart I used R46 and R29
Boots - W4, W2, and W0

I used True Red Sparkle pen for the head band after I shaded it with R30 and R20, and used R46 on the small hearts. After the sparkle pen dried, I used the Gelly Roll red pen to color in the hearts again.

This is a 6x6 card. I used Echo Park paper, which was a great compliment to the stamp. I colored my image on Sweet Sentiment paper, which is just wonderful for coloring with Copics or any alcohol markers.


No comments:

Post a Comment