Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Girl Window Gnome by KLM Digital Designs


Who doesn't just love a cute little gnome? The gnome named Girl Window Gnome by KLM Digital Designs. Gnomes are all the rage this season. I just can't get enough of these adorable gnomes.

For this image I created a 6x6 card. When I look at a stamp I often see a story. This little girl is looking out the window and thinking about sunshine and flowers. Even though Christmas and the New Year just passed, I can feel spring right around the corner. I wanted the card to feel warm and inviting, so I selected purple, lilac, pink, and a touch of teal. I colored the ribbon purple to match her hair ribbons. I think the stamp is just adorable, and I hope that you enjoy my card.

I do lives on Wednesday and Friday evenings at 7:00 PM EST. Please join me on my Facebook page at Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie. I post tutorials and replays of my lives on my YouTube channel. I would love for you to like my page and subscribe to my channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment