Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Beach Hut Holiday



I selected Beach Hut Holiday stamp because of my wonderful memories of childhood. My grandparents would take me to the sea-side at Margate and Dover. There were little colorful huts in a row, where we could change our clothes. I always thought it was so magical.

This is a stamp by SheepSki Designs. If you haven't looked at the store, you really should. There is a lovely selection of stamps.

I selected digi paper Blue Lagoon designed by Lozzie at the Bit More Time to Craft challenge.  The colors of the paper remind me of the ocean.

I used the following copics to color this image:

Hut 1 - V09,V05, V01, BG23, BG13, BG11, G03 and G02
Hut 2 - YR02, E95, YR38, YR23, and YR14
Hut 3 - RV14, RV04, RV02, G03, and G02
Chair - B16, B14, B12, C4, and C2
Ball - R27, R24, B14, and B12
Sand - Y32, E42, and E21
Ocean BG000, and B00
Sea Grass - G99 and YG03
Windows - E40 and door knobs C4

I used distress inks , salty ocean and squeezed lemonade to create the clouds and the sun.

This is a 6x6 card. I also used my beloved Sweet Sentiment paper to color with my alcohol markers.

This card is one of my DT projects for SheepSki Designs and for A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge, where the theme is always "anything goes".

Please like and subscribe to my Face book page Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie. When I reach 500 likes to my page, I am giving away a small set of Spectrum Noir markers. I do live 2 times a week.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card..Looking forward to our summer now...Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete