Pages

Friday, January 3, 2020

Annabell and Aggie by Sheep Ski Designs


I created a 6x6 card for this adorable image by Sheep Ski Designs. This stamp is Annabell and Aggie. Aren't they just adorable? I wanted Annabell and Aggie to tell the story of peaceful happy days - so I selected colors that evoked the feeling of spring. I love wildflowers and used a variety of colors to color the ones that are growing near the fence.

This is my first DT project for Sheep Ski Designs and I am just do thrilled to be on the team.

I used the following Copic Markers:

Hat and jeans - B00, B14, and B15
Shirt and ribbon - YR21,  YR14, and YR02
Sheep - E40, E42, and E43
Grass - YG003, G000, and G99
Shoes - W4, W2, and W0
Hair - E71, F74, and E77
Skin - E00 and E11
Flowers - YR21, YR14, YR02, B16, B14, BV 00, and BV13
Fence - E77, E74, and E53

I created clouds in the background with Pool Party ink by Stampin Up!



I do lives on Wednesday and Friday evenings at 7:00 PM EST. Please join me on my Facebook page at Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie. I post tutorials and replays of my lives on my YouTube channel. I would love for you to like my page and subscribe to my channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment