Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Life has come full circle, with Love Letter Emma by Paper Nest Dolls


Truly, my life has come full circle. One of the first digital images that I colored was a Paper Nest Doll, and now I am on the design team. You can't imagine how thrilled I am.

For my first design team project, I selected Love Letter Emma. I think she is so adorable, carrying a big live letter.

I created a 6x6 card for Emma. I used Echo Park paper. The paper I used is discontinued, but the pack I linked is very similar.

I did use oval dies from my stash to cut out Emma and to cut a red mat to place behind her. I think the red just makes her pop!

I used the following Copics:

Face - E11, E000, E0000, and for the blush R20 and R20
Hair - Y38, Y35, YR14, and a touch of YR24
Dress - RV14, RV13, RV10, RV02
Shoes - RV14, RV13, RV10, and a touch of N4
Leggings - RV13, RV10, and E41
Envelope - E41
Hearts- R46 and R27
Bow RV04 and RV15 with a smidgen of R27

I used my very favorite paper from Sweet Sentiment to color this stamp on. If you haven't tried this paper, you have to give it a go. You will love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment