Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

A Bit More Time to Craft 2020 Challenge - Happy New Year!




This is the first  challenge of the year at A Bit More Time to Craft, where the theme is Anything Goes. The prize is beautiful digi papers.For this image I created a 6x6 card. I selected three digital papers created by Lozzie. They are Day Star #4, Xmas Paper #14, and #215.  I love the stars, snowflakes, and patterns in these beautiful pattern papers and they just work so well with the snowmen and the cat inside the shaker card. I selected a variety of  white sequins in the shape of snowflakes from my stash. I cut a silver snowflake on my scan-n-cut to use as an accent and white washi tape along the side for added interest.

I used the following copics:
Cat

  • Hat - RV23 and RV11
  • Hat Fur - E41 and R11
  • Cat Fur - E11, E55, and E13
  • Claws - W0, W2, and W4
  • For the eyes I used my prisma color pencils - Dark Brow, Light Umber, and Metallic Gold
  • Nose - E13 and E55
  • Cheeks - R20, R30, and RV11

Marshmallow and Cinnamon

  • Snowmen - BG000, B00, G00, and Blender Pen
  • Scarf - BG23, BG13, BG11, R27, R24, AND R14
  • Nose - Y38 and Y17
  • Bow - RV23 and RV11
For this image I started with light, medium, dark, medium with a touch of light with the copics. I love using copics to color. I always find it so relaxing to sit and color an image. 


I do lives on Wednesday and Friday evenings at 7:00 PM EST. Please join me on my Facebook page at Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie. I post tutorials and replays of my lives on my YouTube channel. I would love for you to like my page and subscribe to my channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment