Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Jingles the Elf by Colour of Love

 


For challenge #521 I love Promarkers Challenge Blog, I have used Jingles the Elf by Colour of Love. The challenge this time is to use a flower. I love the holidays and can hardly beleive they are right around the corner. I hope that someone will love this card as much as I did when I created it. Please join in on the fun and create a card for the blog challenge. 

Promarkers Used:

I used several shades of greens for this image: Holly, Lush Green, Soft Green, Lime Zeal, Lime Green, and Marsh Green.

  1. Skin: Vanella and Bisque
  2. Hair: Pumpkin and Gold
  3. Hat: Sunflower, Pumpkin, and Gold
  4. Bell: Gold and Canary

I just adore Promarkers, they are superb to color images and artwork.

Please follow me on my social media: Link Tree



1 comment: