Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Promarkers Challenge #519 Marnie by Hetty Clare


I just adore this image by Hetty Clare on Etsy, she is Marnie. Isn't she just the cutest girl? I created a 5x7 card for this challenge. I used paper in my stash from Graphic 45 Little Woman pad to create a fun background. Even the buttons are made out of paper. You can join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog every two weeks. I love these challenges. This new challenge starts September 28, 2022. The theme this challenge is to use a button. 

I used the following Promarkers:
Skin - Buttercup and Blush
Hair - Hazlenut and Buttercup
Dress and socks - Yellow, Canary, Orange, and Tulip Yellow
Boots - Warm Grey 1 and 2

Please follow me on my social media: Link Tree


1 comment:

  1. I love all of your extra elements to really bring the background in with the image

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete