Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Snoozing Santa for the I Love Promarkers Challenge 522


The holidays are fast approaching. I love making Christmas and Holiday cards. I slected Snoozing Santa from Dr. Digis for the I Love Promarkers Challenge #522. Can you guess the theme this challenge? Yes, it is Christmas. The I Love Promarkers blog challenge is really fun.Twice a month there is a challenge, and everything goes is always the theme. Please consider joiing in on the fun. 

I created a 6x6 card for this challenge. I used Echo Park paper from my stash to create the layers. I love all the colours I used for this card. 

Promarkers used:

  1. Hat - Magenta, Crimson, and Poppy
  2. Boots - Crimson and Poppy
  3. Blanket and clock - Leaf Green and Forest Green
  4. Pillow and Sign - Cloud Blue and French Navy
  5. Furniture - Sandstone, and Cocoa
  6. Beard - Gray 0 and Gray 1
  7. Skin - Sandstone with a touch of Pink on the nose
Please follow me on my social media: Link Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment