Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Promarkers Challenge #432 Frame It Balloon Girl


 

I created this card for the  Promarkers Challenge #432 I selected Frame It Balloon Girl by Bugaboo Stamps. I just love the whimsical and fun look of Bugaboo Stamps. Truly, they are one of my very favorite stamp companies.

The theme this challenge is ribbons or twine. I decided to create a 6x6 birthday card using ribbons. My mother’s birthday is this month, so I made it with her in mind. This challenge starts March 31, 2021. I love these challenges. I hope you do too. 

I used the following Promarkers:

1. Hair Cocoa, Henna, and Walnut

2.  Skin Blush, Almond, and Dusty Pink with a touch of Cocktail Pink for her cheeks.

3.  Dress and Bow - Royal Blue, True Blue, Artic Blue, Turquoise, Marine, and Blue

5.  Shoes - Warm Gray 0, 1, and 2

6.  Balloons Butter Cup, Lemon, and Yellow; Royal Blue, True Blue and Powder Blue; and Turquoise, Cool Aqua, and Artic Blue

I went around the frame with Lavender and used a light touch of Powder Blue for the background.

I hope that you will join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. This challenge starts March 31, 2021. 


1 comment: