Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Promarkers Challenge #430 The Haunted Music Box Dancer



For this card I used The Haunted Music Box Dancer she is by Heather Valentin. You can find her online at Colour Of Love. I selected her for Promarkers Challenge #430. This week's challenge is beautiful papers. I think that she is just so lovely and se deserves a lovely background too.

 

I am partial to music boxes. I still have the music box my dad gave to me as a child. I imagine many of us love music boxes too.

 

I hope that you will join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. This challenge starts March 3, 2021. 

I used the following Promarkers:

·       Skin - vanilla and blush

·       Hair - Cocoa, Henna, and Walnut

·       Tights - Pale Pink and Pastel Pink

·       Shoes - Rose Pink, Pale Blossom, and Pale Pink

·       Dress - Duck Egg, Artic Blue and Cool Aqua

·       For the train of the dress, I lightly used Cool Aqua. 

·       I used a dark pink pencil on the flowers on the dress and on the dancer’s face.

·       Music Box Stand - Warm Gray 0, 1, and 2

Please like my Face Book page at:

https://www.facebook.com/creativepapercraftingwithjacquie

I would love for you to join me on my crafting journey.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment