For this card I used The Haunted Music Box Dancer she is by Heather Valentin. You can find her online at Colour Of Love. I selected her for Promarkers Challenge #430. This week's challenge is beautiful papers. I think that she is just so lovely and se deserves a lovely background too.
I am partial to music boxes. I still have the music box my dad gave to me as a child. I imagine many of us love music boxes too.
I hope that you will join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. This challenge starts March 3, 2021.
I used the following Promarkers:
· Skin - vanilla and blush
· Hair - Cocoa, Henna, and Walnut
· Tights - Pale Pink and Pastel Pink
· Shoes - Rose Pink, Pale Blossom, and Pale Pink
· Dress - Duck Egg, Artic Blue and Cool Aqua
· For the train of the dress, I lightly used Cool Aqua.
· I used a dark pink pencil on the flowers on the dress and on the dancer’s face.
· Music Box Stand - Warm Gray 0, 1, and 2
Please like my Face Book page at:
I would love for you to join me on my crafting journey.