Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Promarkers Challenge #433 KT Frock


This fun card is for the  Promarkers Challenge #433 I selected KT Frock by Ike’s Art. I love the quirky and unusual images at Ike’s Art. This was a fun challenge. I printed the image on pink polka dot paper and fussy cut out the dress. After I colored the image, I added the little frock.  

The theme this challenge is paper piecing. I decided to create a 5x7 card . This challenge starts April 14, 2021. I love these challenges. I hope you do too. This is challenge #433.

I used the following Promarkers:

1. Hair Sunflower, Mustard, and Pastel Yellow

2.  Skin Blush, Almond, and Dusty Pink with a touch of Cocktail Pink for her cheeks.

3.  Shoes - Warm Gray 0, 1, and 2

4.  Socks and Shirt - Royal Blue, True Blue and Powder Blue

I hope that you will join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. This challenge starts April 14, 2021. 



 

1 comment:

  1. How super cute. Great paper piecing :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE xo

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete