Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Promarkers Challenge 431 Superman a Dearie Doll image

 



For the Promarkers Challenge #431 I used a Dearie Dolls  image called Superman. These are the cutest images and posted on the Free Dearie Dolls Digi Blog. The artist was very active at one time and has graciously left her website up for people to download the images. There are lots of wonderful blog posts about the images on her site. 

The theme this challenge is adding a number. I created this card for my son's 13th birthday, which is in September. He is my superhero. 

I hope that you will join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. This challenge starts March 17, 2021. The challenges are so fun. This week's challenge is adding a number. This is challenge #431.

I love to make cards for my children. I think that it makes them feel extra special.

This is a 5 x 7 card. I was in England three years ago and found this lovely paper. I filled my suitcase with lots of great papers and craft supplies that we can't find in the US.  I gave the customs a good chuckle. 

I used the following Promarkers:

1.  T-shirt and scarf- Yellow, Tulip Yellow, and Sunflower

2.  Skin - Vanilla and Oatmeal

3.  Shorts - Royal Blue, True blue, and Artic Blue

4.  Cape - Red, Poppy, and Berry Red with a touch of Maroon  

5.  Shoes - Warm Gray 0, 1, and 2

6.  Grass - Meadow Green, Apple, Pear Green, Lime Zest and  Herb Green

 

    I love supporting all the Digi artists and I highly recommend that you purchase Digi images to use. However, I also love Dearie Dolls and just love that she has allowed is to download her wonderful images for free.  I wish that she was still am active and I am very name is Mary Ellen. She is a very talented and generous individual. 


1 comment:

  1. You really do awesome cards and I’m delighted we are on a design team together xx

    ReplyDelete