I hope that you will join
in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. This
challenge starts February 17, 2021. The challenges are so fun. This week's
challenge is Happy Birthday. This is challenge #429.
I always find it a bit challenging making cards for men. But my husband loves a fun card. I decided to make this one for his next birthday, though it is sometime away. He will get a kick out of this one.
This is a 5 x 5 card. I found a fun paper with shells to use for the background and also matted the image that I colored.
I used the following Promarkers:
1. Flippers - Yellow and Tulip Yellow
2. Skin - Vanilla and Oatmeal
3. Float Violet, Cobalt Blue, and Prussian
4. Shirt - Emerald and Lush Green
5. I used a touch of Cool Aqua for the water and Saffron for the sand
6. Beard and Hair - Warm Gray 2, and 3
I recently had to order a few replacements. These markers just seem to last and last, but I finally have run out of a few my favorite colors. I hope that you love these markers as much as I do.