Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Promarkers Challenge #429 Ambrose King of the Waves a fun birthday card!


For Challenge 429 I selected Ambrose King of the Waves from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. I absolutely love this fun stamps. 

 

I hope that you will join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. This challenge starts February 17, 2021. The challenges are so fun. This week's challenge is Happy Birthday. This is challenge #429.

I always find it a bit challenging making cards for men. But my husband loves a fun card. I decided to make this one for his next birthday, though it is sometime away. He will get a kick out of this one.

This is a 5 x 5 card. I found a fun paper with shells to use for the background and also matted the image that I colored. 

I used the following Promarkers:

1.    Flippers - Yellow and Tulip Yellow

2.   Skin - Vanilla and Oatmeal

3.   Float Violet, Cobalt Blue, and Prussian

4.   Shirt - Emerald and Lush Green

5.    I used a touch of Cool Aqua for the water and Saffron for the sand

6.    Beard and Hair - Warm Gray 2, and 3

I recently had to order a few replacements. These markers just seem to last and last, but I finally have run out of a few my favorite colors. I hope that you love these markers as much as I do.


1 comment: