Pages

Friday, April 10, 2020

Spring 2020 YouTube Blog Hop! Using Lantern Gnome by KLM Digital Designs


I am participating in the Spring 2020 YouTube Hop. This is my video for the hop:
This starts April 9 and 10, 2020. There are awesome prices from the sponsors.
Also, when I reach 500 likes on my FB page I am giving away a small set of Illustrator markers too!
The YouTube Hop, Inspirational Projects and exciting prizes starts April 9th at 10:30pm PST /April 10th 11:00 am IST 😍😍
And while sharing please use our hashtag
#SpringYoutubeHop2020




Thank you so very much to our Generous Sponsors. Follow our sponsors as well as participants...
Stay tuned....

I created a tag with Lantern Gnome by KLM Digital Designs. I just love their gnomes and all of their images. I am including the full video from my live.



No comments:

Post a Comment