Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Cotton Candy Avery


For this image, I selected Cotton Candy Avery from Paper Nest Dolls. She is just so adorable. There is also a digi image too. I printed this image out at 3.5 inches. I love using digi images myself.

I am reminded of 4-H and the county fairs when I see Avery holding her cotton candy. I love spring and summer and can hardly wait for the warm weather!

I used the following Spectrum Noir markers:

Pants and jacket - AB1, AB2, and AB3
Blouse and shoes - LY1, LY2, and LY3
Ribbon - LY1, LY2, and LY3. I used AB3 to create the dots and stripes.
Skin - FS6, FS7, AND FS8. I used CR3 for the blush.
Hair - TN6, GB10, GB5, and GB7
Cotton Candy - CR1, CR4, and CR6
Cone TN1 and TN3
Background - Blender Pen and IBI

The paper is "Hello Spring" from Echo Park Papers.I just adore Echo Park Paper and their stickers, along with their sentiments are just so adorable. I think that they are the perfect compliment to this stamp.


My Facebook page is Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie. I do lives on Thursday at 7:00 PM EST.  I would love for you to join me on my Facebook page. I hope that you will join me and color along!

No comments:

Post a Comment