Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Mom & Kids Gnome stamp from KLM Digital Designs is perfect for a Mother's Day card.


I selected Mom & Kids Gnomes digital stamps from KLM Digital Designs for this very special Mother's Day card. There s a third stamp in this set of a little girl gnome. Imagine all the projects you can create with these adorable gnomes. This is part of the March release.

I created a 6x6 card, using paper from my stash. I colored these stamps with my Spectrum Noir markers, using the triblends. I love the purple paper with the white doily centered behind the mother and her son.

I will be posting my newest cards throughout the week and month. Please follow me on my Facebook page at Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie and on my YouTube channel too.

I hope that you and your family are well!





No comments:

Post a Comment