Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter to You!


This is Jacqueline and I am excited to share my Easter project with you. This is my DT project for the Lady Beans. I used the egg stamp created by talented Annie Collins. This was such a fun card to create. This stamp would be ideal to use to create a tag or put on a gift bag. I can think of many projects that you could use this stamp on.

You can purchase this image from The Multi Crafters Cafe. cafe.  This image, along with many other are included in the album "The Coffee Bean Stamp Machine.

This time of year, we are reminded how wonderful life is and that summer will soon be here. I think that this adorable image is a great reminder that life is indeed good!

I created a 6x6 card. I used paper from my stash. I wanted to highlight the beautiful eggs, so I used a robin blue paper behind the two eggs. I propped one egg up. I did use an organza ribbon and two sweet sentiments.

I colored this image with my hodge podge of Spectrum Noir markers:

Background of the eggs - OR1
Leaves - AG1 and AG2
Sunflower - CT1, CT 3, and GB5
Small flowers - PV2
Rabbit - BG2, BG3, BG4, AND IG6 with a touch of CR3 in the ears

To add dimension of put more than one layer of OR1 around the edge of the egg and outline the flower and the rabbit. Shading adds dimension - so don't be afraid to shade and highlight!

Please follow me on my Face Book Creative Paper Crafting with JacquiePlease join in on the fun at The Coffee Bean Challenge Blog and in the Facebook group The Multi Crafters Cafe 

Until next time, take care and Happy Easter to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment