Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2019

To Grammy's House - A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge for November 15, 2019



For the A Bit More Time to Craft DT challenge, I used this adorable digi stamp from Mo Manning called , To Grammy's . I just adore this little image. The little girl is just so cure. She is off to see her grandmother, wearing her best clothes.  I created a 6 x 6 card. I used the digital paper from A Bit More Time To Craft. I selected the "On Its Way" digital paper, which I love!




Please check out the A Bit More Time to Craft blog and follow along. The challenge is always "Anything Goes". What could be more fun?

I used my Spectrum Noir paper and markers for this image

Hair - TN7, TN8, and RB2
Skin - FS6, FS7, and FS8
Dress, Coat, and Flower: DR1, DR3, DR5, DP1, DP2, and DP3
Suitcase: GB1, GB3, and GB5


* I often go over an area multiple times to create a darker color for shading and then do a quick swipe for the highlight.

This image and the digital paper are just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment