Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Beautiful Fall Day of Thanks


Last night, I completed my second project for MyBesties' design team for the month of November. I just love all these images, and am still 'over the moon' to be on the DT team. I selected Beautiful Fall Day of Thanks. I created a 6x6 card, which is my favorite size. I used a background digital paper from the MyBesties shop too called, Fall Days U Print. The paper pack contains 12 selections.

We owe so much to the indigenous people of America, and I think that it is important that we remember them for all their sacrifices that were made for us. I know that the history is volatile and often romanticized.

For this image I used the following copics:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Necklace and hairband: Y59
Hair:E49, E25, and E27
Dress: E55, E53, and E31
Boots: E70 and E71
Vegetables and Fruit: Y13, Y08, R59, and BV00
Basket: W6, W4, and W2

Please join me on Wednesday and Friday evenings at 7:00 PM EST for "live" crafting and tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment