Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Santa's Helper from MyBesties


In this card and video below, I created a card using a MyBesties Image called Santa's Helper. The artist is Sherri Baldy, and she is just brilliant.



I used the following copic markers:

Fur; R01, R00, and R41
Clothing: R14, R22, and R11
Face: E000, E11, and E01, and for the lips I used R59
Flower: R59, R39, E39, and BG09
Santa's Bag: W0, W2, and W4
Bows" BG13, BG23, and BG11

The background paper that I used is Pastel Christmas from Lozzie.

I love using non-traditional colors for Christmas cards, and pink is my very favorite.

Please like my Facebook page, Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie. When I reach 250 likes, I will be giving away a new stamp set. The contest is open internationally.


No comments:

Post a Comment