Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Promarkers Challenge #536 using Princess with Glass Slipper by Paper nest Dolls


 I just adore Paper Nest Dolls. For this challege I was so excited to use Princess with Glass Slipper. I just hink she is so pretty. I had a little fun with her and created a different shaped card than I normally make. I plan to give this one to my little girl, and she can display it on her dresser. 

Challenge #536 with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog starts on 5/31/23. The theme is inspired by a movie, but as always - anything goes. 

  • Skin - Bisque and Apricot
  • Hair - Cedar Brown, Saddle Brown, and Hazelnut
  • Dress - Fushia Pink, Purple, and Orchid

Until next time - happy crafting!

   Please like and follow me on the following platforms: 

Facebook: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

YouTube: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

No comments:

Post a Comment