Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Italian Brother by Stampers Delight

 


Jacquie here to say hello, and I hope you are enjoying all the amazing cards and inspiration from the DT this month using images from Stampers Delights membership club .

For my first card this month, I selected Italian Brother. I teach the game design class at our school, and was so excited when I saw these cute game inspired images. These stamps are perfect for the gamers in your life. 

I created a 5x7 card using paper from my stash. I wanted to use paper with strong primary colours and game like patterns to go with this adorable stamp.

I coloured him with my Copic markers and used the new OLO markers for his skin. 

You can find more inspiration from the rest of the Stampers Delights design team on the Stampers Delights Blog. Have you joined the Stampers Delights Facebook Group?  The group is full of inspiration and we would love for you to follow along.

 Thank you for stopping by, and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for another inspiration creation. Until next time, Happy Crafting!


1 comment: