Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Beetles and Girl my inspiration card for week 2 for Ching-Chou Kuik Digi Stamps


For my second card I selected Beetles and Girl, isn't she just unique? I wanted to challenge myself this week. I find coloring insects a bit difficult, and wanted to give it a go this week. After all, practice makes perfect. 

The challenge is always "Anything Goes". Visit often to see all the new releases and the inspiration from the blog team. I hope you decide to join the challenge.

 There is also a monthly challenge over at the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group along with inspiration from both the Blog and Facebook Design Teams, and other member that have joined the Facebook Group.  Please stop by and take a look. We love sharing our cards with you.

Unitl next month, happy crafting. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment