Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Superhero Girls inspiration post for Stampers Delight


Hello from Jacquie, I hope you are enjoying all the fabulous inspiration cards made by the DT team using this month's images from Stampers Delights membership club .

For my first DT card this month I am using an image from Superhero Girls. These are such empowering and fun images to use to create cards.

I created a 5x7 card using primary colours and paper from my stash. I wanted my superhero girl to really stand out.

I used Y02, Y06,Y08, and Y15 for her dress. For her belt and socks I used  B12 and B14. The shoes are coloured with G2, G3, and a touch of G5. The skin combo that I used is E000, E02, and E04. I love using E71, E74, and E77 for hair. I just love using Copic markers, but you can use any alcohol marker on these adorable stamps.

 You can find more inspiration from the rest of the Stampers Delights design team on the Stampers Delights Blog. Have you joined the Stampers Delights Facebook Group?  The group is full of inspiration.

 Thank you for stopping by, and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for another inspiration creation. Until next time, Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment