Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

I Love Promakers Challenge #533 using Colour of Love Rory's Marigolds


 For the I Love Promakers Challenge Blog #533 I am using Rory's Marigolds from Colour of Love.  The theme for this challenge is black and white, but as always, anything goes. I used black and white paper from my stash to make a matted layer. I also added the black photo corners to add a bit of deminsion.I just love this image so much. I love that Rory is sitting on an old wooden stump among the marigolds. Isn't she beautiful?

I love my Promarkers. I wish I had a full set, but I had only 36 colours until about two weeks ago. I bought 48 more colours. I am so excited as I think that Promarkers are wonderful.

Markers used:

  • Skin - Bisque, Pale Cream, and Muted Pink
  • Hair - Deep Mocha and Hazlenut
  • Blouse - Purple and Plum
  • Pants - Sky Blue and Artic

Until next time - happy crafting!

     Please like and follow me on the following platforms: 

Facebook: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

YouTube: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie


No comments:

Post a Comment