Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Down the Rabbit Hole by Stampers Delight


Jacquie her to say hello and I hope you are enjoying all the amazing DT inspiration cards made using this month's images from Stampers Delights membership club .

For my second DT card this month I am using an image from the Digital Stamp & Colouring Club. This one is "Down the Rabbit Hole". I love these mages so much and I hope you do too.

I created a 5x7 card using a few nontraditional colours, and paper from my stash. I really wanted her to have purple hair with a touch of pink. I think she looks adorable.

I coloured her with Copic markers and used pencils to help define the shading and add highlights. Pencils work well with alcohol markers. 

 You can find more inspiration from the rest of the Stampers Delights design team on the Stampers Delights Blog. Have you joined the Stampers Delights Facebook Group?  The group is full of inspiration and we would love for you to follow along.

 Thank you for stopping by, and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for another inspiration creation. Until next time, Happy Crafting!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment