Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Inspiration card using Peony by Ching-Chou Kuik, week 1 March 2023

 


My inspiration card this week is Peony. I just love this beautiful image. I love all of the images by Ching-Chou Kuik. I wanted to use my favorite colors for this card. This is a 5 x 7 card. I used paper from my stash. I colored the image with my Copics. 

The challenge is always "Anything Goes". Visit often to see all the new releases and the inspiration from the blog team. I hope you decide to join the challenge.

There is also a monthly challenge over at the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group along with inspiration from both the Blog and Facebook Design Teams, and other member that have joined the Facebook Group.  Please stop by and and take a look.

Please follow me on my other platforms:

Unitl next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment