Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Inspiration card for Stampers Delight using White Rabit


Good morning, Jacqueline here with my first card of the month, using White Rabbit. Isn't she just adorable? She is certainly ready for spring. I just adore all things Stampers Delight.

If you join our clubs you can get all sorts of cute images. There are so many images to choose from. 

I created a 5x7 card for this cutie. I used paper from my stash to mat the card. I selected two complimentary papers to highlight the image. I used Copic markers to colour her. I just love her purple hair. The sentiment came with the paper, which was perfect for this card. I added the flowers in the corner of the second mat. The image is so cure that I decided to keep my card simple to highlight just how cure she is. 

I absolutely love digital stamps. You can size them to fit your card. For this card, I sized her at 4.2 inches. I wanted her to be the focal point. Digital stamps are easy to work with and do not take-up much room in your craft room. 

Do you like what you see? If you do please check out the blog posts from the rest of the team for more inspiration. I hope you will join us on the 
Fan Facebook Group and you can share your designs there too! I can’t wait to see what you create

You can join the 
Free Community , there are Freebies, Challenges and more. However, you have to join to have access. Don’t miss out on the fun.

The clubs are open for you to join us. You can check all of them out here! 

Until next time, happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment