Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Fairy Under Leaf inpiration post for Stampers Delight

 


Hello from Jacquie. I just love this month's Stampers Delights membership club images. I always love the Chibi images, and this one is especially cute! I created a 5x7 card with Fairy Under Leaf. Isn't she just adorable? 

I coloured this image with Copic markers. I love the way they blend. I wanted to use greens and yellows to replicate the colours we see in our gardens. For the leaf and dress, I used G02, G07, G12, G17, and G82. For her hair, I used Y02, Y06, and Y08. For her wings, I used E41 and Y000. I used the following skin combination, E000, E02, and E04.  
 
You can find more inspiration from the rest of the Stampers Delights design team on the Stampers Delights Blog. You can also find lots of inspiration on the Stampers Delights Facebook Group . There is lots of inspiration in the group using this image. 
 
Thank for stopping by and don't forget to by tomorrow for another inspiration creation. Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment