Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

PromarkersChallenge #518 using SheepSki Designs

 For the Promarkers challenge #518 I selected two images from SheepSki Design; Mini Tree and the second image is Vlad and Mia. I put the two images together to create an autumn scene. This challenge is autumn using golds and browns. As you know, I just love SheepSki Designs. You can join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog every two weeks. I love these challenges. This new challenge starts September 14, 2022.

Promarkers used:

  1. 1.         Car - Gold, Amber, Bright Orange, Pumpkin, and Cocoa
  2.              Pumpkin Gold, Amber, and Pumpkin
  3.                Hat - Gold, Amber, and Pumpkin
  4.              Pants - Gold, Amber, Bright Orange, and Pumpkin
  5.       Tires -Warm Grey 3 and 4
  6.        Sign Coffee and Cocoa
  7.        Beard Warm Grey 3 and 4
  8.       Bird Blue and Yellow

 Please follow me on my other platforms:

Link Tree

Facebook: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

YouTube: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

  




No comments:

Post a Comment