Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Emma with Anchor Paper Nest Dolls for the Promarkers Challenge 517


 For the Promarkers challenge #518 I selected two images from SheepSki             Design; Mini Tree and the second image is Vlad and Mia. I put the two images together to create an autumn scene. This challenge is autumn using golds and browns. As you know, I just love SheepSki Designs. You can join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog every two weeks. I love these challenges. This new challenge starts September 14, 2022.

Promarkers used:

1.     Car - Gold, Amber, Bright Orange, Pumpkin, and Cocoa

2.     Pumpkin – Gold, Amber, and Pumpkin

3.     Hat - Gold, Amber, and Pumpkin

4.     Pants - Gold, Amber, Bright Orange, and Pumpkin

5.     Tires -Warm Grey 3 and 4

6.     Sign – Coffee and Cocoa

7.     Beard – Warm Grey 3 and 4

8.     Bird – Blue and Yellow

Please follow me on my other platforms:

Link Tree

Facebook: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

YouTube: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie


 




No comments:

Post a Comment