Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Promarkers Challenge #437 Ike's Art Tropical Fish


For this challenge, I used Tropical Fish from Ike's Art. The theme this challenge is stripes and/or polka dots. I decided to go with stripes! How much fun is this cute image? There are several in this digi pack. I thought that the sentiment "Viva La Difference" was appropriate. I created it on my printer. 

I hope that you will join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. This challenge starts June 9, 2021. The challenges are so fun. This week's challenge is adding a number. This is challenge #437.

I am so excited to be on the Promarkers Challenge team!

Water - Aegean, Artic Blue, and a touch of Pearl Blue

Fish - Gold, Honeycomb, and Ivory

Fish Bowl, Ice Grey 1 and 2

Stripes - Orange and Red glitter pens

·       Please like and follow me on the following platforms: 

Facebook: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

YouTube: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie


 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous. Super colouring and I love his bowl :-)
    Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete