Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Promarkers Challenge #436 Dr. Digi's Keep Off the Grass



I used this fun digi Keep of the Grass from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. She is just so cute. Look at her feeling embarrased that her pet won't budge.

I created a 6x6 card for this challenge. The paper is from my stash.  The theme this challenge is outside. What could be more outside than walking a beloved pet.  

I hope that you will join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. This challenge starts May 26, 2021. The challenges are so fun. This week's challenge is adding a number. This is challenge #436.

I also have some big news to share. I am a full pledge DT member and not a guest designer anymore. I am so excited to be on the Promarkers Challenge team!

I used the following Promarkers:

·        Fur- Cocoa, Henna, and Walnut

S   Skin - Vanilla and Oatmeal

·        Hair - Soft Lime, Lemon, Yellow, and Gold

·        Dress - Meadow, Apple, and Forest Green

·        Shoes and Shirt- Warm Gray 0, 1, and 2

·       Please like and follow me on the following platforms: 

Facebook: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

YouTube: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie



 

1 comment: