Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Promarkers Challenge #438 using Peaches Hello Hi


During this challenge I use Peaches Hello Hi by Bugaboo Stamps. I love this little elephant and mouse. Bugaboo Stamps is one of my favorite stamp companies. 

I hope that you will join in with the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog. This challenge starts June 23, 2021. The challenges are so fun. This week's theme is using an animal. This is challenge #438. 

I used the following Promarkers:

Elephant - Warm Gray 5, 3, 3, 2 and 1 with a touch of Misty Rose for the inside of the ears and cheeks.

Mouse - Ginger and Amber with a touch of Misty Rose for the ears.

Heart and Flowers - Maroon with Ginger in the center of the flowers.

Sign - Pine, Grass, Mint Green and Duck Egg.

·    Please like and follow me on the following platforms: 

Facebook: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie

YouTube: Creative Paper Crafting with Jacquie


No comments:

Post a Comment